iDive offers full rental gear options, from snorkeling up through scuba gear and tanks.
We rent full body wetsuits, scuba tanks, complete regulators (with gauges and octopus/safe-second), deluxe regulators with dive computer, and BCD vests.
NOTE: Equipment is subject to availability - Call ahead for large or extended-duration rentals to ensure availability. (904) 460-6096
Weights are also available for rent, but on a very limited basis.
iDive does NOT rent spearfishing/lobstering/hunting gear, dive lights, hoods or gloves.
Scuba Certification is REQUIRED to rent scuba gear. One setup per certification card/certified diver.
PRICES ARE BASED ON DAILY RATES. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON RENTALS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Once rental gear leaves the store, it cannot be refunded for any reason. This includes non-use, inclement weather, or deciding not to go.
- No refunds or credits are given for unused tanks.
- Must be returned by the end of the following business day, unless additional days are rented. There is no charge for days we are closed.
- Customer is responsible for all rented gear, including damage caused by not rinsing after chlorine or salt water.
- Dust caps must be in place inside regulator first stage when not in use, and tanks must never be completely drained.
- Please store/transport gear out of direct sunlight, in a safe and secure (preferably climate controlled) location.
- Lost or blown O-rings are responsibility of diver renting equipment. O-rings and full tank fills are checked and functioning at time of rental. Be sure to store tank in location that will not potentially nudge up on the valve hand wheel, causing a potential slow-drain during transport to dive site.
- Person renting is responsible for care and use of the equipment.