The refresher course is a great way to get back into diving, learn the current essential skills and meet other divers!
The refresher courses are exactly the same as the Scuba Certification Course, only without any eLearning or certification given. (Although you can purchase the books/supplies if you prefer to read up!)
You may also take the Private One Day Refresher Course for $249!
This is typically a one-on-one dive with an instructor rehearsing all of the planning, gearing-up, skills and refinements of scuba diving. Any rental gear will be responsibility of student, along with admission to freshwater springs.
There is no amount you HAVE to go to, so you may attend as little or as much of the Scuba Course as you prefer. Although we treat you as a student, you do not actually have to pass or complete all dives. This is for you benefit and enjoyment, so take as much or as little as you like!
What you'll need:
- Your own Mask, Snorkel, Fins , Booties & Soft Weight
- Complete a Medical History Information Form
You are responsible for:
- Renting any needed gear (price in drop-down includes entire course rental fee (no further rental fee required!)
- Entry fee to springs or parks (if any) or boat fee (if any)
- Signing up and letting us know what portion you will attend
If you already have gear, it must be examined, approved and in current maintenance status in order to use it in our course (must be done prior to first day of training).