- Accommodations in a deluxe room
- All meals at Toko's Restaurant
- $100 resort credit for any incidental expenses (bar, spa, massage, etc.)
- Unlimited internet access
- Solar heated hot water
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV with movies and sports channels
- Unlimited scheduled boat diving, up to 5 a day (including night dives)
- Unlimited nitrox ($190 credit per person if air is preferred)
- Cebu Island Whale Shark snorkel
- Rental equipment
- Dawn dives
- Adult beverages
- Tourist tax (for those between 12-60 years of age) added to personal bills, approximately $3 per person
- Airfare and domestic travel to and from airports
- Marine park/sanctuary fees
- Double Occupancy Per Diver: $2,945.00
- Double Occupancy Per Non-Diver: $2,050.00
- Single Occupancy Per Diver: $3,475.00
The Fine Print
This is a very limited size dive trip, Only 20 divers.
A $500 non-refundable deposit* per room is due to hold your spot.
50% of remaining balance is due 6 months prior to travel (June 5, 2020), and payoff is due 3 months prior to travel (October 3, 2020).
All payments become non-refundable after 90 days prior to departure.
For your safety, iDive Florida reserves the right to refuse anyone based on level of dive experience.
You must have a roommate set up prior to signing up for a double occupancy room.
*as always, international trip deposits are non-refundable as stated in the iDive policies here