You can take the Nitrox Course completely online with the eLearning program! You may also take this is part of your open water course!
- Bottom Time
- Safety Margins
- How you feel after the dive (less tired)
- Wait Time between dives (Surface Interval Time)
- Risk of Decompression Sickness
Nitrox boosts the oxygen in the air you breath, thus reducing the nitrogen your body takes in while diving. It’s better for you up until a point, but then there can be TOO much oxygen which can be a problem, too.
Take our short one-visit class & learn how to use it to MASSIVELY enhance your diving experience!
Once your e-learning is complete just schedule a time to meet with an iDive instructor here in the shop. Just like Open Water Scuba Certification, it’s good for life!
- YES, any other scuba certification card is accepted as a prerequisite to take the course. Your new photo ID card will be issued by NAUI, but it doesn’t matter what agency you were originally certified with!
- Nitrox is optimally used for diving between 40’ to 130’ of depth.