You can take the Nitrox Course completely online with the eLearning program! You may also take this is part of your open water course, with your final open water dives doubling as your Nitrox dives!
- Bottom Time
- Safety Margins
- How you feel after the dive (less tired)
- Wait Time between dives (Surface Interval Time)
- Risk of Decompression Sickness
Nitrox boosts the oxygen in the air you breath, thus reducing the nitrogen
your body takes in while diving. It’s better for you up until a point, but
then there can be TOO much oxygen which can be a problem, too.
Take our short, one-evening class & learn how to use it to MASSIVELY enhance
your diving experience!
Once class is complete (which you can even take online if you don’t have the time), just schedule a time to meet with an iDive instructor here in the shop. Just like Open Water Scuba Certification, it’s good for life!
- YES, any other scuba certification card is accepted as a prerequisite to take the course. Your new photo ID card will be issued by NAUI, but it doesn’t matter what agency you were originally certified with!
- You can take the course before OR after the Nitrox dives, so long as one of our NAUI Instructors are with you.
- Nitrox is optimally used for diving between 40’ to 130’ of depth.