MiFlex Braided Scuba Hoses
Extremely Abrasion Resistant:
These hoses have become a staple of iDive's crew and divers. Not only are they lighter and last longer, but they cut way down on "jaw fatigue" on the primary regulator, as the reduced weight and higher flexibility do not pull on your mouth nearly as much.
As a bonus, the hoses come in many different colors, which are eye catching underwater and above, and distinguish your gear when surrounded by regular dive setups!
- MIFLEX hoses feature an external nylon safety braiding designed to outperform and outlive traditional rubber hoses
- Two styles: Regulator low pressure and BC quick-disconnect hoses
- Patent-pending MIFLEX double braiding design
- Polyurethane compound liner
- Polyester inner layer with nylon outer layer braiding
Fittings and sleeves of UNI EN12164 CW 614N chrome plated brass
- MIFLEX braided hoses are tightly bound and fixed to the hose core by brass sleeves
Double braiding also resists UV rays out of the water, extending the life span of the hose
Lightweight and Flexible
- More than 30% lighter in weight when compared to rubber hoses of the same length
- Kink-resistant design
- Tie a MIFLEX hose into a tight knot and the flow of air remains continuous through the hose
- Minimum burst pressure exceeding 250 BAR (over 3600 psi) more than twice that of most rubber hoses
- Automated assembly and testing lines designed and manufactured exclusively for MIFLEX
- Each and every MIFLEX hose is subjected to more than 30 individual performance and safety tests
- Certified and tested to EN250 Standard
Fitting have 5.2 mm internal bore
- Hose diameter – External 12 mm, Internal 6.5mm
NOTE: If braided hose is ordered with regulator in the same cart, we will install the hose at no charge prior to shipping at our dive shop's service center (this will still be covered under warranty). This service is free of charge, and will not delay shipping times.
If you do not wish to have the braided hose installed, or plan on bringing an older or previously purchased regulator, please let us know know in notes at checkout.
Any other request or instructions, just use the contact form and let us know!