It’s amazing how rugged this new reel is while maintaining the simplicity you need in caves and wrecks. It is machined with high-tensile Delrin® to ensure abrasion resistance, extra durability and to eliminate warping. A convenient winding knob provides easy and comfortable grip with your gloves on, and a simple one-piece stainless-steel hub is controlled by a stainless-steel lockdown screw.
All parts are engineered with the strictest tolerances to eliminate line traps or failures when spooling.
- Machined with high-tensile Delrin® for abrasion resistance, extra durability and to eliminate warping.
- Lightweight handle machined with durable 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum
- Bright #24 orange nylon braided line for high visibility in all conditions
- Easy on/off with 4” double ended bolt snap (with or without gloves)
- Robust 316 Stainless hardware
- Side handle design for easy left- or right-hand operation
- Convenient 200’ and 400’ lengths available
- Knurled Stainless Steel lockdown screw for easy on/off with gloves
- Built in rubber stop to prevent backing out of the lockdown and precise adjustment
- Molded line stopper included with both models
- Convenient winding knob provides easy and comfortable grip with gloves on
- Simple one-piece stainless steel hub is controlled by a stainless-steel lockdown screw
- Close tolerances to prevent line trapping during heavy use
- Sized appropriately for both warm and cold water wearing dry gloves
- Easy to switch hands when laying line or reeling up
- Radiused edges for comfort
- All parts engineered with the strictest tolerances to eliminate line traps or failures when spooling