Gear Service - VIP, Hydro, O2 Clean,Regulator Service
iDive is a full service dive shop. We offer Visual Inspections (VIPs), Hydrostatic tests, O2 Cleanings and minor on-site repair of several items. Our Atomic Aquatics service tech can turn around regulators in just a couple days.
- VIPs (Visual Inspections) - Must be done once a year, and include an AIR fill (Nitrox available for additional fee)
- Hydros (Hydrostatic Testing) - Must be done every 5 years, is stamped on tank, and includes VIP and AIR fill
- O2 (Oxygen) - Cleaning must be done in order to fill to a custom mix of Nitrox. If tank stays clean inside, this typically only needs done after a Hydro.
- VIPs can be done on-site, please allow at least 30 minutes for completion, but we can only guarantee next day (on busy shop days when staffing is light).
- Hydros - Take about one week to get back. they will come back VIP'd and filled.
- Regulator Service - $65-$95
- VIP - $14 (includes fill)
- Hydro - $38 (includes VIP & fill)
- O2 Clean - $25
- BC Service (prices vary depending on parts needed)
- Battery Replacement kit - 10$
Regulator Service - all major lines including:
- Atomic Aquatics
- Scuba Pro
- Dive Rite
- Decor (limited models still serviceable)
- US Divers (limited models still serviceable)
- Aqua Long