Akona Weight Bag
This is one of those items divers wonder how they lived without! A staple of our scuba classes and dive trips. The weight bag is the most under-rated item in our inventory!
This cuts down on task loading when packing, and saves your dive gear (and back!). Easier to carry separate from your other dive gear, it also prevents your primary dive bag or BC from getting prematurely worn out.
Ergonomic Velcro over the wrap-around handles make it easy to carry. Drain holes in the bottom allow your weights to dry quickly.
Unlike tool bags and other small hand held bags, these are made of extremely heavy duty armor material that will not wear or "eat through" over time with moisture combined heavy weights. Also, there is nothing that can rust or corrode.
Great for scuba diving North Florida's Springs, shore diving, private boats or keeping your weights apart from the others on charter boats.
- Newly redesigned with more armor and ID slider built into side for labeling your bag.
- Dual heavy duty, brass YKK #5 zippers
- Reinforced wrap-around padded handles.
- The interior is coated for further wear resistance.
- Drain holes for faster drying.
- Armor coated bottom.
OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 12" X 6" X 6"