Cayman Brac Beach Resort Trip 2022
Call for pricing/availability
When: March 12th to 19th ✈️
Where: Cayman Brac Beach Resort, Cayman Islands 🏝
- 8 Days, 7 Nights in the five star oceanside resort.
Unlimited food: Guests can choose to dine in The Palms Restaurant, alfresco on the screened in porch or outside on the patio.
Breakfast is served from 7:00am to 9:00am. Lunch is 12:30pm to 1:30pm and Dinner 6:30pm to 8:00pm.
- Refreshments - This year we've received a 21 drink package! The Tipsy Turtle is the gathering place for guests before and after meals. The bar is open Mon-Fri 11am-1am, Sat 11am-12am, and Sun 12pm–midnight.
- 6 Days of boat diving (2 tanks each morning and 1 afternoon - tanks/weights/divemaster provided) The boats depart each morning at 8:30am and after lunch each afternoon. Water temperature ranges from 78° in winter to 86° in summer. Divers are encouraged to place their gear in a bag outside their door the first morning and the dive staff will pick it up and take it to the boat. The first time, divers are asked to set up their gear. After that the dive staff will take care of just about everything, including rinsing it after the day’s diving.
- Airfare - Group airfare can be added out of Miami, Florida.
- Double occupancy - 2 per room (2 queen beds, or King by request)
- Option for single occupancy if you prefer (see pricing below)
- ALL taxes included! The price you pay is it.
- iDive Bonus for 2020: 21 included drinks for the week (beer, wine, cocktails) and 1 afternoon dive per day
- Valid Passport at time of travel, which must remain valid until you return (cannot expire during your stay)
- Driver's license - recommended for airport, as backup, or for renting cars/scooters.
- Scuba Certification Card
- Credit card - if renting car/scooter or other motorcraft, typically used for deposits.
- Dive light - if participating in night dive.
- Deposit - $500 Per person*.
- Final Payment - Due 90 days prior to departure.
*as always, international trip deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable as stated in the iDive policies here