October 24th and/or 25th 2020
Shark Dive with Pirate's Paradise
Join our divers and shop crew for an AMAZING day of shark dives offshore West Palm!!
Saturday the 24th: 12:30pm check-in, 1:30pm boat departure
Sunday the 25th: 7:30am check-in, 8:30am boat departure //SOLD OUT
200 East 13th St.
Rivera Beach, Florida
This Dive requires full coverage (wetsuit, gloves, hood) and no white gear.
The fee includes:
- Dive Boat Fee
- Shark Handler/Divemaster
- Exclusive trip for iDive Crew (staff and divers, aka YOU!)
- Nitrox HIGHLY suggested (Not Nitrox certified? NO PROBLEM! get certified on this dive!)
Required Items & Other Fees:
- Scuba Gear (can be rented from iDive)
- Gloves and Hood
- Safety Sausage (can be purchased at iDive or delivered for free after purchase)
- Tipping of the boat help (suggest $20 per diver)
- Dive Bag
- Dive Light
- Underwater Camera, GoPro or Housing You will want a camera for this amazing dive!!! Because your friends won't believe it!!
Must be minimum an Advanced Open Water diver with excellent buoyancy control. This is for your safety and for the maximum enjoyment of other divers.
If unsure or you have any questions at all, swing into our dive shop and we will fill you in on the details. You can also get any of the required equipment or rentals here.
Video from our April Shark 2017 Dive
SPACE IS LIMITED SO SIGN UP QUICK!! THIS IS A DIVE TRIP YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!!
What are you wading for?